This position is responsible for overseeing the marketing and sales of products being offered by the company.
- Maintain, and build new, relationships with doctors and hospital staff
- Increase sales revenue by actively promoting various brands and product lines in the assigned area
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on products
- Provide excellent customer relations and servicing
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Maintain a well representing image of the company and its product in the market
- Accountability and responsibility on sales results over the assigned sales segment and/or territory
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales and achieve sales target
- Implement sales campaigns
- Attend events, conferences, and lectures, etc.
- Maintain adequate product and market knowledge
- Conduct market research of new products to establish data on market size
- Coordinate with other sales segments and other company divisions/departments to carry out the overall targeted business and organizational results for the company
- Manage necessary administrative tasks for the assigned accounts, such as hospital accreditation, price quotation, product evaluation, month end inventory, coordination of deliveries and pull outs, etc.
- Timely submission of reports to management
- Assist in the collection of sales
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing, Medical Science, Nursing, or equivalent
- Preferably 2-4yrs experience specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent
- Persuasive, confident, self-motivated, multitasker, a team player with leadership potentials, and can work with minimal supervision
- High energy, friendly and hospitable, vibrant and customer-oriented, able to deal with all kinds of people and challenging situations
- Very strong selling & persuasion skills and with pleasing personality
- Has good business ethics and has innate excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and can adapt to any working environment.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of MS Office
- Willing to travel
- Full-time positions available