The EN Snare Endovascular Snare System is designed with three interlaced loops to retrieve and manipulate foreign objects in the body. The EN Snare can be used to retrieve inferior vena cava filters, reposition indwelling venous catheters, fibrin sheath stripping, or to assist in central venal access venipuncture. Super elastic Nitinol provides flexibility, kink resistance, and torque control. The EN Snare is designed to rotate and expand for excellent coverage and retrieval within a variety of vessel sizes. Platinum strands are incorporated into the EN Snare loops for excellent visualization under fluoroscopy.
- Interlaced Nitinol Loops designed to resist prolapse and improve capture by allowing the snare to move as a single-unit through the vessel.
- Embedded Radiopaque Marker Band identifies the snare delivery catheter’s precise location under imaging.
- Improved Vessel Navigation facilitated by 15 degree curved tip on 6F and 7F snare delivery catheters.
- High Performance Snare Delivery Catheter designed for strength and to minimize the potential for kinking and buckling.
- Enhanced Visualization provided by platinum strands incorporated into the loops
- Available in seven configurations with loop diameter sizes ranging from 2 mm to 45 mm.